Welcome To Long Beach Island, NJ Also Known as LBI
18 Miles of Smiles
Public Transportation To Long Beach Island There is Public Transportation Available To Long Beach Island, New Jersey (LBI) From Anywhere In The United States Or Around The World. Long Beach Island, NJ has Families from all 50 States and at least 32 Foreign Countries that travel to stay at this Beautiful and Peaceful Island also known as LBI. List Of Public Transportation To LBI, NJ 1) Direct Bus Transportation From New York City To Long Beach Island For LBI direct bus service www.TransportAzumah.com 2) Bus Transportation From New York Port Authority In NY City 3) Bus Transportation From Anywhere In The U.S. 4) Trains In NY and NJ To Long Beach Island, NJ Area 5) Train And Bus From Philadelphia Airport To LBI, NJ Area 6) Ferry Transportation 7) List Of Local Cabs From Local Bus Stop 8) Car Rentals Are Easy Near Long Beach Island, NJ 9) Renting Bicycles Is Easy On Long Beach Island, NJ 10) List Of Nearby Airports 11) Limo Transportation From NJ Airports
12) List Of Airlines & Phone Numbers Serving The United States This Info Is Provided As A LBI Courtesy wwwNJLBIcom provides the following information as a courtesy to you. However, please note that Schedules And Routes Do Change, so please check all the information that is provided before you make any plans, as we take no responsibility for this LBI information or any changes. If You Find Any Changes, please e-mail us at NJLBI@NJLBI.com. It is very important that you notify us about any changes so we can update our website and continue to be of help for everyone to come to LBI.
Bus From New York To Long Beach Island, NJ 1)Direct Bus Transportation From New York City To Long Beach Island: For direct bus service to LBI www.TransportAzumah.com 2) Bus Transportation From New York Port Authority (with connections): Directions by Bus from the NY Port Authority in NY City: Go to NJ Transit ticket booth on the 2nd floor. Buy a bus ticket to Manahawkin, NJ. Go to gate #319 on the 3rd floor, take NJ Transit Bus to Toms River, NJ.
This Bus leaves Every Hour - 7 Days A Week - 365 Days A Year (Holiday Schedules are Slightly Different).
When you get on the bus and give your ticket to the driver, the driver gives you a transfer ticket to get on another bus in Toms River, NJ that takes you to Manahawkin, NJ.
At The Toms River, NJ Bus Station - take NJ Transit Bus # 559 to Manahawkin, NJ.
As you get on the bus, tell the Bus Driver that you don't know where the Manahawkin Stop is and to Please Tell You When You Are Approaching The Manahawkin Stop.
The Manahawkin Stop is on Route 9 at Lake Manahawkin.
Note: This Bus Stop Is "Not" At A Bus Station - it is along Route 9 and it is possible to miss this stop if you don't know when to get off, so please ask the driver in to tell you in advance.
At The Manahawkin, NJ Bus Stop On Route 9 Dunkin Donuts is at the traffic light Only 200 Yards Away. You can see the Dunkin Donuts from the Bus Stop. Outside Dunkin Donuts is a pay phon (or use your cell phone) to call a cab to take you to Long Beach Island, NJ.
The phone numbers for the cabs are on the pay phone. Also, The List Of Cabs And Phone Numbers Are Below On This Page.
If you like, you can rent a car from nearby Enterprise Car Rentals at 609-597-2277. Enterprise Car Rental Will Pick You Up at the Dunkin Donuts or the Route 9 Bus Stop.
Directions To Long Beach Island, NJ from the Manahawkin Bus Stop and Dunkin Donuts on Route 9 to LBI are as follows:
Take Route 72 East over the bridges and onto Long Beach Island, NJ to the "T" intersection with the Wawa Food Store on the right. Long Beach Island, NJ is 18 miles long and you come onto LBI, NJ in Ship Bottom. Either way you turn, Long Beach Island runs for 9 miles to the end of LBI.
Bus Transportation Anywhere In The US To LBI
Greyhound Bus, United States 800-231-2222 www.greyhound.com
From the Greyhound Bus Terminal, Take NJ Transit # 551 to the Atlantic City, NJ Bus Terminal.
Take NJ Transit # 559 to Manahawkin, NJ and follow the section above information "At The Manahawkin, NJ Bus Stop On Route 9".
At this point you can get a cab to Long Beach Island, NJ (LBI) or rent a car from nearby Enterprise Car Rentals at 609-597-2277. Enterprise Car Rental Will Pick You Up at the Dunkin Donuts or the Route 9 Bus Stop.
Trains In NY & NJ To Long Beach Island, NJ Area
Author Adam E. Moreira From His Wikimedia Commons Gallery
* Amtrak anywhere within the United States 800-872-7245 www.amtrak.com
Train & Bus Philadelphia Airport To LBI, NJ Area From Philadelphia Airport take the Septa Train Shuttle "The R1 Regional" to the train station on 30th Street in Philadelphia, Then take the NJ Transit Express Train To Atlantic City.
In Atlantic City take the NJ Transit Bus #559 to Manahawkin, NJ and follow the above information "At the Manahawkin, NJ Bus Stop On Route 9". List Of Local Cabs From Local Bus Stop On Rt. 9 * A American Cab serving Long Beach Island, NJ and the Nearby Mainland 609-971-6262
* Lacey Transportation Co., Forked River, NJ 609-693-2939
Ferry Transportation To New Jersey
The following Ferries serve New York / New Jersey:
* Liberty Park Water Taxi - serves Jersey City and Manhattan, Dock M in Liberty Landing Marina, Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ 201-985-8000
* New York Waterway - serves Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken and New York City, Pershing Road, Weehawken, NJ 800-533-3779
* Seastreak - serves Atlantic Highlands, Highlands & Pier 11 Wall St., East 34 St., New York City 732-872-2628
* Circle Line - Statue of Liberty Ferry - service from Liberty State Park to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Liberty State Park, NJ; Pier 16 @ South Street Seaport, NY; Battery Park, NY 201-435-9499
The following Ferry serves Philadelphia / Camden:
* Riverlink Ferry - serves Camden and Philadelphia, March - December. Located along the Philadelphia - Camden Waterfront 215-925-5465
The following Ferries serve New Jersey / Delaware:
* Cape May - Lewes Ferry - Service between New Jersey and Delaware. Sandman Blvd. & Lincoln Dr., North Cape May, NJ 08204. 43 Henlopen Dr., Lewes, DE 19958 800-643-3779
* Delafort Ferry - Serves three ports on the Delaware River, April - October. 856-935-3218
Car Rental To Long Beach Island, NJ
In the Area of Long Beach Island, NJ you can rent a car from nearby Enterprise Rent A Car. Their office is only 3/4 mile from the Manahawkin Lake Bus Stop on Rt. 9 and only 6 miles to LBI.
1) Enterprise Rent A Car 609 Route 72 Manahawkin, NJ 08050 Phone # 609-597-2277
Note: Enterprise will pick you up and also drop you off at the location of your choice. You should make your car rental reservations In Advance To Guarantee Availability.
2) America Car Rental
Car Rentals In New York, Washington, Seattle, Charlotte, Salt Lake City, Baltimore, Memphis, Dallas, Fort Myers And Many More Areas Across The USA
Click on the link below for America Car Rental.
Airports Near Long Beach Island, NJ
You can fly to Long Beach Island, NJ Area From Any Airport In The World To LBI.
Fly to Atlantic City, Philadelphia, Newark or New York Airports - which are the main airports to fly to Long Beach Island, NJ. From Atlantic City Airport To LBI: take the shuttle to the Atlantic City, NJ Bus Terminal. Take NJ Transit # 559 to Manahawkin, NJ and follow the above information "At The Manahawkin, NJ Bus Stop On Route 9".
From Philadelphia Airport: take the shuttle to Greyhound Bus Terminal. Take NJ Transit # 551 to the Atlantic City, NJ Bus Terminal. Take NJ Transit # 559 to Manahawkin, NJ and follow the above information "At The Manahawkin, NJ Bus Stop On Route 9".
From Newark Airport: take the shuttle to Penn Station Bus Lane 1B, take the # 319 and follow above directions "Bus Transportation From New York Port Authority".
From New York Airports (JFK or LaGuardia): Take the Bus from any NY Airport to the Port Authority in New York City and follow the above directions "Bus Transportation From New York Port Authority".